Online Bookings for Masses
Conditions for Booking
With the current regulations, we are very pleased to have parishioners participating in Mass. According to DHHS regulations, MASKS MUST BE WORN indoors. For the online booking system to be as fair and as equitable as possible, we have developed the following conditions.
You must be in the Church at least 30 minutes before Mass to enable sufficient time to register into QR code and then to sign off in our list before taking you to a seat. The doors will close 10 minutes before Mass starts and no one will be admitted after that.
- Only make bookings for yourself and immediate household i.e. living at the same address and do not book for people outside your family group. All members attending must have booked, including infants.
- If you are not able to attend Mass, please cancel your booking via online booking system at least 24 hours in advance to allow your seat to be booked by someone else. Furthermore, if you are feeling unwell, waiting for a test result or a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or awaiting test results themselves, please cancel and do not attend.
- We are reserving some seats at every Mass for our parishioners who do not have internet/computer access or would find it difficult to use TryBooking.
- The Parish reserves the right to:
- cancel any booking to allow as many of our parishioners who have not yet gone to Mass the opportunity to attend.
- cancel the bookings of people who have failed to attend three (3) Masses without canceling their booking or advising the parish office.
- cancel, amend, reschedule Mass times as needed.
Weekend Masses 31 July & 1 August 2021